Video marketing really is the way of the future when it comes to advertising online. Adding video to your blogs and social media marketing is the best way to optimize your content. When you add video to your online marketing strategies, you will be reaching a larger audience and one that will be more apt to buy your products or services.
If you follow the Knoxweb blog, you will know that video marketing is leading the way when it comes to online advertising. People who see your video links are more apt to click on the link giving you a better ROI. With video, your return on investment will be much more profitable.
Below are a few more reasons you should be including video marketing in your overall online marketing strategies.
1. A Much Easier Sell Online-Selling is far different than it used to be. Gone are the days when you can see or feel a product in a bricks and mortar store. There is no face to face when it comes to selling online, which could make it a bit more difficult to sell your products and services. With video, you can explain your products and services making whatever you are selling really shine.
2. Video is Easier to Remember Than Text-According to Knoxweb, 80 percent of watchers will remember an online video. The same can’t be said about your blog posts and social media updates. The competition is fierce on the World Wide Web. Video marketing allows you to show your creativity helping you stand out from the competition.
3. Entice your Audience-With video marketing you can encourage and entice people to buy your products and services. With a strong marketing plan, which includes video marketing, you have a better chance of reaching a larger audience.
4. All Demographics-Most people love video. With youngsters and seniors watching video, you have a better chance of reaching your target market. Remember, if your market is younger you will want to target Snapchat and Instagram. If you have an older audience, Pinterest and Facebook would be the place to post your videos.
5. Engage with Smartphone and Tablet Users-Mobile use is overtaking PC and laptop use with desktop users watching two minutes or less while mobile users will watch for 3 and 5 minutes depending on the mobile device. Knoxweb explains that video is the best way to attract potential buyers.
6. Better Click Through with Email-Video can increase your conversion rates giving you a better ROI. Adding video marketing to your email is one of the most powerful ways to get your email-marketing message across. A simple video with Video Grabber and Knoxweb saying thank-you for being a customer or client is more effective than you think.
7. Get Personal-Pulling those heart strings is a great way to show potential clients and customers how passionate you are about your business or organization. Showing off your brands personality with a video from Video Grabber and Knoxweb will give viewers the chance to connect with your products and services.
8. Rank-YouTube is second only to Google when it comes to search engines. Google owns YouTube giving you a better opportunity of ranking higher. Using keywords in your video and text, gives you a much better chance of a ranking higher in the search engines, and best of all, it’s organic.
9. Make Your Brand Shine-With video you can give your audience what they want without pressure. Showing your face and your products and services to the world is one of the best ways to build trust. Once your viewers trust you, you can be assured that a purchase will surely follow.
Video marketing is more affordable than you think and could be just what you need to improve your bottom line. Call or click and talk to the team from Knoxweb who can help you come up with a solid video marketing plan that will deliver results.
Call or click today for more information regarding online advertising with video marketing.