If you are a subscriber to the Knoxweb blog, you will have learned how important social media is to your digital advertising campaign.
With well thought out social media strategies, you can attract the clientele you want while increasing your end of year earnings.
Best Platforms for Social Media Strategies
Although there are several social media marketing platforms, each one has its own strengths and will be more tailored to your products and services.
Don’t forget, it’s always better to gradually work through your networks rather than posting dozens of profiles on different sites at the same time.
Facebook and Social Media Strategies
It’s hard to ignore the platform that attracts billions of users every day. With Facebook Advertising, you can target your demographic. In addition, family and family members, friends, and friends of friends use Facebook. Facebook helps build trust with your fan and subscriber base.
Below are Some Tips for Building Social Media Trust with Facebook:
- Share photos of your team, your workplace, and your customers
- Link industry relevant posts and articles to your social media pages
- Provide updates about your business
- Ask clients and customers for input and feedback
- Show off hard work with a team member of the month on your profiles
- Give the Facebook Live Q and A session a go
- Offer tips or other user-friendly advice that people can like, comment and share
Knoxweb understands the power of video marketing. Equally as important is that more people are watching video than reading text. Consequently, you have a better chance of making the connection while converting views into sales. Too often people dismiss the power of video marketing.
Video Grabbers from Knoxweb give clients the opportunity to show off their wares while increasing the chance for conversion. By being visually impactful, you can focus on your sales and services while working towards a better ROI.
Expand your Content on YouTube With:
- Office Tours
- How to Videos
- Demonstrations and Example Videos
- Useful Tips for Your Products and Services
Furthermore, entertaining and educational videos help people understand your products and services. Also, videos add 41 percent more traffic to your website.
Twitter and Social Media Strategies
Tweet and you’ll get results. Twitter is a great social media channel for all types of small and large businesses. Because the tweets you share are more refined, you’ll engage more quickly with clients and customers. Finally, don’t forget to include branded hashtags in your tweets. As a result you will see more engagement.
Hashtag Your Twitter Posts Using:
- Hashtags that are relevant to your industry #Knoxvilledigitalmarketing
- Content from influencers and peers in your industry
- Hashtags to respond to questions or concerns about your products and services
- The live tweet option at industry events and conferences
- Hashtags to answer questions and handle customer service
Instagram Social Media Strategies
Using Instagram is an excellent way to show off your brand. Whatever your focus, Instagram can help you attract more likes, comments, and shares. Don’t forget, Facebook owns Instagram so you are getting double your efforts for virtually the same amount of time. Be careful not to overdo it with the filters. Although you can have some fun with Instagram, you will need to maintain your professionalism and authenticity.
Use Instagram To:
- Post pictures of clients and customers
- Share behind the scenes pics
- Run competitions
- Offer coupons
- Brand hash tags
- Promote events
Finalizing your Social Media Strategies
Once you have decided where to put your social media efforts, it’s time to finalize your social media strategies. Firstly, you need to understand your audience; secondly, you need to consider your USP or unique selling point. By sharing what you can offer to potential clients and customers you are building a social media campaign that others will like, comment, and share.
Want to boost your presence on social media? Talk to the experts from Knoxweb who can show you how to create social media strategies for your chosen profiles. You’ll be amazed at the difference in your ROI. In fact, you can count on it.
Because it’s time to step up to the plate with social media, call and schedule a no obligation marketing consultation today.