Online Marketing with video is the number one way to make your presence known on the World Wide Web, and if you aren’t including video in your online marketing strategy, you will be missing the boat.
If you follow the Knoxweb Blog, you will know how important online marketing with video is to your entire campaign. When you add video to your website, email, and social media with Videograbber, you increase your chances of converting those leads into sales.
Last year saw a huge surge in video, with content marketing going from 360-degree videos to Facebooks new Live format. Because people have a shorter attention span, making short and concise videos that are interactive and engaging is paying off.
According to Knoxweb, 78 percent of viewers watch videos on their PC’s, Smartphone’s, tablets, and laptops online every single week with 55 percent watching videos online every single day. On top of that, 65 percent of those who watch a video watch the entire video. If you do not have online marketing with video, you are missing the best opportunity to engage and reach your target market and demographic.
Below are a few more staggering numbers from Knoxweb that you may want to consider if you aren’t including video in your online marketing strategy:
- More video is uploaded every month than TV has in thirty years
- By the end of the year video will account for 74 percent of web traffic
- Tablet owners, 33 percent of them, watch an hour of video every day
- Twenty Eight percent of Smartphone users watch a video every day
- Seventy-eight percent watch online videos every week
- Fifty five percent of viewers watch videos every day online
- A staggering 5 million people watch videos on Facebook every day
- Eighty five percent of videos that are watched on Facebook are mute
- People who use Snapchat watch 10 billion video clips a day
- Eighty two percent of Tweeters watch video content
- Business executives, 75 percent of them, watch industry related videos weekly
- Fifty five percent of executives share industry related videos with colleagues
- Fifty nine percent of business executives prefer video to text
- Eighty one percent of businesses and organizations feature video on their website
- Sixty nine percent of marketing professionals have used online marketing with video
- Ninety three percent of online marketers include video in their strategy
- Ninety six percent of Business-to-Business companies are using video
- The word video in an email subject line will increase your open rates by 19 percent
- Online marketing with video increases click through rates by 65 percent
- Online marketing with video in email reduces unsubscribers by 26 percent
- When online marketers include video, it increases click through by 200 to 300 percent
- Marketers worldwide name video as the best return for ROI. Fifty two percent of them
Knoxweb knows how powerful video is and has the best tools to help you include video in your online marketing strategy. With Knoxweb and Videograbber, you can have a professional video produced that will be powerful and eye catching.
Knoxweb has been in the video and web business since 1996, and can take your company to the next level with Videograbber. All you have to do is call or click.
Online marketing with video is taking the world by storm, and if you haven’t added video to your website, email or social media marketing, you will lose business.
Still not sure? Call or click and schedule an appointment with a marketing professional from Knoxweb who can take your business or organization to the next level with a sure fire online marketing campaign that will boost your SEO and your online presence.
Online marketing with video isn’t going anywhere. Call or click and talk to Knoxweb about online marketing with video today. You will not be disappointed.